NEW PAYMENT OPTION - Afterpay Now Avaliable for On-line Customers !
Author: Strider Sales Date Posted:12 July 2017
Afterpay is a service that allows flexible payment plans for online purchases.
Shop our store for Strider Bikes and/or accessories you want now and pay it off in four equal payments every 2 weeks.
Your order will be sent to you after it is approved, so buy now and pay later.
To use Afterpay you must:
- Have an Australian residential address (International customers cannot use this service)
- Pay with a debit card (Maximum spend $1000AUD) or credit card
- Be over 18 years old
Using Afterpay for the first time:
- Add items to your cart up to the maximum value of $1000AUD
- Choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout
- You will be prompted to create an Afterpay account and confirm and pay the first of four installments up front
- Afterpay must authorise your payments by using a check. If you do not pass this, you may not use Afterpay as a payment option.
- Funds for the first payment made using Afterpay must be available on your credit at the time of checkout. (First payment will not occur until 14 days after checking out, if you are a returning AfterPay customer.)
- If you fail to make a payment you will be charged a late fee of $10 and if still overdue one week later you will be charged an additional $7.
- If you placed an order and paid via Afterpay we are unable to cancel or refund your order due to the large non-refundable fees charged by Afterpay to us.
If you are unsure or need further questions answered please visit https://www.afterpay.com.au/terms/ to see Afterpay’s complete terms.
About Strider Sports Australia
Strider Sports Australia is the official Australian distributor of STRIDER No Pedal Balance Bikes for Strider Sports International, Inc. Strider Sports International design efficient, no-pedal balance bikes that encourage toddlers to ride, learn, and explore the world on two wheels. Founded by Ryan McFarland in January 2007, Strider Sports is a company full of passionate riders of dirt, mountain, street, and road bikes. The goal of Strider Sports is to simplify a bike to its essence, so that proper size, lightweight and simplicity combine to eliminate any fear of riding and instill confidence in young new riders. The patented STRIDER™ No-Pedal Bike is now distributed worldwide. To learn more and to find a retailer in your area visit http://www.stridersports.com.au
About Strider™ No-Pedal Bikes
If your toddler can walk, your toddler can rider a STRIDER™. STRIDER No-Pedal Balance Bikes were developed specifically to help toddlers and young children learn balance and coordination BEFORE pedaling. The simple, no-pedal design allows toddlers to learn to ride on two wheels, avoiding tricycle tip-overs and training wheel wobbles, and instilling considerable confidence and stellar bike handling skills sure to last a lifetime. Strider No-Pedal Balance Bikes encourage the development of spatial awareness, balance and basic motor skills so that all children can reach their maximum riding potential faster, better and safer.
12" Strider Balance Bike suitable for 18 months - 5 years. 16" Sport suitable for 6-10 years. 20" Sport suitable for Teens and Adults.
Available at http://www.stridersports.com.au